Monday, January 2, 2012

Introduction

My dream is to become a photographer for the St. Louis Cardinals. 

That's a hard thing to accomplish when you don't live in St. Louis, didn't learn learn photography in school, have a day job to dedicate yourself to, and are trying to enter a narrow field to begin with. Not to mention the licensing restrictions on using any of the fabulous photos I've taken. 

This blog is an attempt to help me with my dream. Maybe someone will discovery my untapped talent and I'll shortly be posting from the clubhouse instead of my home office. But even if that doesn't happen, I hope to be able to share some joy through my photos. I'll also be posting my thoughts on the team, the games I attend, and random tidbits that you might find helpful, insightful, or just plain funny.

I love the Cardinals. And I love photography. And I'd really love to combine the two into a profitable career! I truly hope you enjoy what you read and view on this blog.

Disclaimer: All photos displayed in this blog are my personal copyright and may not be reused without my written consent. Additionally, these photos represent the trademark of the MLB and are not for sale and must abide by their restrictions as well.

I'll start with a little Game 7 celebration to kick things off right...


No comments:

Post a Comment